A space saving undersink water filter unit designed to fit into almost any situation. Aside from removing chlorine, taste and odour, additional features of this model include heavy metal reduction and Giardia & Cryptosporidium removal. Combining kinetic degradation fluxion (KDF) technology with high grade granular activated carbon (GAC), this model is unequaled in both design and media quality, The electro chemical oxidation reduction (redox) of KDF has been shown to kill algae and fungi, control bacterial growth and remove or greatly reduce chemicals, metals and nitrates.
This De-Luxe undersink filter unit comes standard with these features:
- Designer Tap of choice
- 30,000 KDF/GAC inline filter
- 1µ filtration
- Rated to 850 kPa (125 psi)*
- Take-off valve of choice
- PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve)
- Recommended replacement frequency is every 2 years
* Where pressure's greater than 850 kPa or water hammer is likely, the use of a Waterline PRV is highly recommended (as illustrated).
Filters are not intended for use on microbiologically unsafe water. KDF-GAC is not recommended for use with water gathered directly from rain.
Undersink w/ Inline OKDF 30/1, TAP-D[X] & PRV
- Product Code: USKDF-GAC30/1
- Availability: In Stock